About Me

My photo
Hey There! This is Anna, and I am a Graphic Designer!
To check out more projects or talk me visit annasalazar.com.

Archive

Saturday, February 4, 2012

February Fun!

Hello lil berries!
Seems that every time I have written a post it has fallen somewhat near a special day like, Christmas, New Year's, Lunar New Years and so on. Now it's Valentine's Day!! It has become a trend for me to design a card for all these special days, and of course I made some for valentine's!

The whole idea for the cards was to make them relate to all people that are in love, so that's why I have three different designs! As I was walking through the card aisles at different stores, I noticed that they were not very diverse, so I decided not to miss that in my cards and make it so that everyone can have their own special card for the person they love :]

OMG!!!! I almost forgot!! There's a contest on my facebook page!! :D
Winner gets a personalized 8.5"x11" print and a valentine's card. All you need to do is send a picture of yourself doing the heart sign, super easy right? Most creative and cutest photo wins!

The link for the contest is right HUUUUURRRRREEEEE!!! Just like the page and send a photo :]

Hope you guys are having a great weekend! It's a little chili in the bay area, but makes perfect for hot milk and tea, hmmmmm....<3

Huzzah for Love!!






You can purchase these cards on Etsy! :]
Don't forget to be my friend on Facebook and get in the contest! 
<3

annasalazar©2012. all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about today's post?? C'mon don't be shy :]