About Me

My photo
Hey There! This is Anna, and I am a Graphic Designer!
To check out more projects or talk me visit annasalazar.com.

Archive

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Awakening

Howdy guys! Long time no see!!

So, march was a crazy ass month for me! It has been super rewarding because I am working with different people now, and it's just so exciting to see what everyone is passionate about and what stuff they work on.

One of the people, or group, that has approached me is Glory | Struck, and they are going to be touring their rendition of the famous musical, Spring Awakening, this summer in Los Angeles! They asked me to work on the cover art the singles, and I jumped right in!

Of course, I will have to thank the wonderful Nikki Menez of the University of California, Santa Cruz, for helping me understand the lyrics of the songs and how their words play in relation to the play. She is so passionate about this musical that I could not ask anyone else to work with, her enthusiasm is contagious, and at times, a little scary... So thanks Nikki!

This is the first of many. This song is called 'Touch Me.'

Enjoy! :]


If you would like to know more about this musical visit, www.springawakeninginconcert.com.

I will be back with more! Love you guys!! :]

1 comment:

What do you think about today's post?? C'mon don't be shy :]