About Me

My photo
Hey There! This is Anna, and I am a Graphic Designer!
To check out more projects or talk me visit annasalazar.com.

Archive

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cold Day in the Bay

Hey Everyone!

Remember that post in which I said I was happy because of the amazing hot weather here in NorCal? Well, not anymore! Someone decided to pop my bubble and arrange a week of cold weather and light showers. Boooo~ So, to make myself feel better, I decided to buy some awesome Chai Tea and make some awesome Chai Tea Latte! Hooray for Barista skills! Yes, I used to work at Starbucks.

I am really enjoying my new job at ASI this Summer. My boss and co-workers are super friendly, which is always a good thing, and I got a project to work on right away! I am designing the campus map for CSUEB, and it does take a lot of work because... well, it's a big map! Currently, I am designing the buildings, my boss directed me into making them look cute, and that is exactly what I am going to do because cute is my department! ;]

As the map is developing, there will be post following it's revelation! You guys will be the first ones to see before anyone else because you are that special.

Meanwhile, check out these sketches. First one it's a portrait of my classmate, and the second is a distorted version of her. I personally LOVE the distorted version. This was a Drawing Lab assignment taught by Prof. Dickson at CSUEB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about today's post?? C'mon don't be shy :]