About Me

My photo
Hey There! This is Anna, and I am a Graphic Designer!
To check out more projects or talk me visit annasalazar.com.

Archive

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dragon Quest + CSUEB = Awesome Campus Map

Hey Guys!
Right now I am almost done with the CSUEB Campus Map I've been working on for about a month, but before I show you the awesomeness, I would like to invite you to my work's FACEBOOK PAGE!
So, if you would like to show support to this starving artist, just click on the link below:

ANNA SALAZAR DESIGNS

and click the Like button. :]

Seriously, nothing puts a smile on my face more than seeing people looking at my work and enjoying it! Hopefully, it does inspire you to create great work of your own, or just feed your eyes with a wholesome visual meal!

Anyways, going back to this map! Here's the transformations it has gone through, so far. This is not yet the final, but it's getting close!

Step One: Goggle Sketchup


Step Two: Drafting


Step Three: Vectors


Step Three: Coloring on PS
Here I started drawing details onto the buildings that are related to the Associated Students Incorporation, ASI. The main purpose of this map is to emphasize spaces which are used for ASI events, so students know where they would take place and where they can find ASI offices, that's why it's all out of proportion, but it's not about accuracy on this map.
Disclaimer: In no way this piece is a substitute to the original map.
This is just a 'portrait' of the original map with a fun twist! :]




I will have the final draft for you guys to view soon!
Love you ;]

Visit my official website: www.annasalazar.com
Etsy Shop | Facebook 

Copyright 2011 | annasalazar.com

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the final draft :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should draw yourself in there. Like in a window, or bush, or TREE! Somewhere really small so only YOU would know where it is. Then you will be a LEGEND at calstate Eastbay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! LOL
    I actually did that! I can't wait to show you guys the final! However, it's a surprise, so you guys have to wait! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the evolution of this piece, you have great vision Anna and you executed the perspective beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Robert!
    I have the final ready, and will post next week :D
    Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about today's post?? C'mon don't be shy :]