About Me

My photo
Hey There! This is Anna, and I am a Graphic Designer!
To check out more projects or talk me visit annasalazar.com.

Archive

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall is here!

Hey guys!

I've been kinda of absent on my blog lately, but it's mainly because I have taken my little hobby into bigger proportions!

As some of you might know I have moved to Castro Valley, California, and was lucky enough to live pretty close to Lake Chabot! I've been hiking there with my best Lab buddy, Cooper, 4 times week. Each week we have hiked farther and farther, starting a 4 miles to 10 miles!!

I absolutely love living because of the lake! When I first moved here I could not wait for Fall, I knew it would beautiful to see all the trees changing colors. I remember hiking during Summer and seeing a lot of green, now that is Fall I can see beautiful shades of yellow, orange and red! It's SO beautiful!! That's why I must share some photos of our adventures with you guys! :]





Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!
Try to get outside and enjoy nature :D


Visit my official website: www.annasalazar.com
Etsy Shop | Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about today's post?? C'mon don't be shy :]