About Me

My photo
Hey There! This is Anna, and I am a Graphic Designer!
To check out more projects or talk me visit annasalazar.com.

Archive

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!



Okay, I know this has nothing to do with my career, but it does have something to do with me as a person that had a pretty damn awesome Valentine's day! :]

So I went out to Whole Foods Market with my little sister to get his present, I was thinking of making him a cheesecake and getting him something awesome to drink! Well, as we walked around, we spotted the coolest and most awesomest present a guy like him would want... A heart-shaped rib-eye steak! I had to pick between the cake and the steak, and I just had to get the steak, hahaha. Then I bought a bunch of ingredients for dinner, and a 6-pack of Dosequis, Amber, because he is the most interesting man in the world ;]

On Valentine's day, we were gonna exchange our gifts, and I got the sweetest things. He got a bouquet of balloons, that I freaking love, and a dwarf ORANGE TREE!! It was soooo thoughtful, I love oranges and balloons! Now I can stop stealing from people's trees! :]

When it was my turn, he tots couldn't stop laughing coz it was such an awesome steak! We are going to cook everything I got him on Thursday, so I'm pretty excited! As for Valentine's dinner we went to a Brazilian restaurant in San Bruno, and it was great! <3


It was a really fun day! It wasn't because of the presents, but mainly because I believe we really understand each other, yay!

Yay for love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about today's post?? C'mon don't be shy :]